Oxhey Wood School Uniform 1951
Original Tie - Cap and Blazer Badges
By Susan Waller (nee Davidson)
The children of Oxhey Wood School in 1951 wore a navy blue uniform. There was a navy blazer with a badge and caps for the boys and berets for the girls with the smaller badge on. The tie was worn by both boys and girls, although not all the children wore the uniform.