Oxfam Shop 40th Anniversary
27th March 2015, 3.30-5.00pm
The Oxfam Shop, 3 Bridlington Road, South Oxhey, is celebrating it’s 40th anniversary on Friday 27th March 2015.
Why not join them for tea and biscuits between 3.30 and 5.00pm to find out more about what they do, and how to be a volunteer.
Some facts you may not know:
- The Oxfam shop was possibly the first charity shop in Oxhey
- They have around 25 volunteers working in the shop
- One of their volunteers has been with them for nearly 40 years
- They usually have 4 volunteers working at any one time
- The shop has suffered from both a fire and a flood
Do you shop at Oxfam in Oxhey and have memories of going there? If so please tell us so that we can record them for the anniversary